PIONEERS - SCHOOL HOMEPAGE
Schools recognise that they need to make themselves more attractive to parents to entice them to send their children to you. Obviously having a better Ofsted report than your nearest neighbour is one way but there are many other methods of increasing pupil numbers. A recent survey, for example, demonstrated that having an after-school wrap-around care makes parents 38.7% more likely to send their child to that school rather than one who do not have this provision. PEAK can offer you a FREE wrap-around care service for schools.
· We are Ofsted registered for childcare services and would ensure that any new wrap-around care is registered as well. This not only serves as a sign of quality of provision but also allows parents to utilise childcare vouchers when making payment for the service.
· We also utilise a secure online booking system which is easy to use and accepts payment via said vouchers. This booking system allows parents to securely notify us of any special educational need, food allergies and requirements and any other emotional or behavioural need their child has to allow us to enhance the wrap-around experience for that child. Our online booking system allows parents to enter a pick-up pin, so if that child is being collected by a relative who is unknown to our team we can request the pin number before releasing that child.
· All of our wrap-around care will be lead and managed by either a L3 early-years qualified club manager or a qualified teacher and as a private organisation we can pay enhanced wages for our qualified managers to ensure that we get the best people out there working for us!
· Every camp-manager will hold a L3 DSL qualification and whereas we are happy to utilise school/local authority systems for recording safeguarding concerns we have also invested in My Concern – an online safeguarding portal which ensures that concerns are dealt with appropriately and efficiently.
· As all of our community provision (holiday camps and wrap-around care) are Ofsted registered so our child-protection and safeguarding protocols and training for staff exceed the required standards.
For schools we provide a BETTER THAN FREE service!
We will run your evening wrap-around care at absolutely no cost to the school. The service is funded solely by parents paying to use the system.
Our economies of scale will ensure that schools receive an added bonus! As we are an apprenticeship employer AND training provider we will recruit an apprentice to work alongside the club leader BUT apprentices need to be on a minimum of a 30 hour per week contract and working at wrap-around will only account for about 15 hours. 6 hours per week will be for the apprentice to complete their coursework and attend workshops and lessons – this leaves us with 9 hours to fill – which we would GIFT to your school. This would mean that, for example, you will gain an extra member of staff to work in your nursery or reception for 3 afternoons EVERY WEEK. This would total 351 FREE staffing hours every academic year – which if costed out using the National Living Wage – would mean that you would receive over £3½k of staffing EVERY YEAR!
We also offer weekly INCENTIVE PAYMENTS to schools to encourage a joint focus on advertising and promnoting the Pioneers provision to your parents.
So why not contact us today at email@example.com and help boost your intake numbers with a ‘Better than Free’ wrap-around care club?